Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good cut and colour in Dublin that's reasonably priced?

Options
  • 04-05-2016 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Hi all, apologies, I'm sure this has been asked before, but could anyone recommend a good place / person for a haircut and colour in Dublin?

I had a stylist that I was quite happy with, but the last time I booked in, I was told she didn't work there anymore :( A haircut with her was e55, which I was ok with.

My hair is very fine, shoulder length ... I had extensions for past year, but am now giving it a break.

Thanks for any advice you can give!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

The cheapest option is probably someone who does nixers outside of their normal salon work. Word of mouth is probably the best way to find someone like that. Have you asked your friends where they go?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Touch of colour in Rathmines

Found him very good and he was very reasonably priced!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

Kameleon on Talbot Street, very good and reasonably priced

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Thanks, I'm not looking for the cheapest option though, I'm happy to pay a reasonable price for a good haircut. One friend I asked pays 90 quid for a haircut in Dublin, which is more than I'd like to pay.

Any salon or stylist recommendations would be great. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Apologies for my delayed post there, that was meant to be in reply to the first poster. Thanks a million for the suggestions! Will check them out :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement