Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estates in Kilcock

Options
  • 04-05-2016 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering if there are any estates in Kilcock that would suffer from antisocial behaviour or anything that would mean they should be avoided?

I lived in Maynooth so I know that area well and where i would/wouldn't live but i don't know Kilcock

Any help appreciated.

I'm especially interested in hearing about the Brayton and Rochford estates

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭WittyName1

Hi,

I'm just wondering if there are any estates in Kilcock that would suffer from antisocial behaviour or anything that would mean they should be avoided?

I lived in Maynooth so I know that area well and where i would/wouldn't live but i don't know Kilcock

Any help appreciated.

I'm especially interested in hearing about the Brayton and Rochford estates

There are no facilities at all in Kilcock when compared to Maynooth. I would think long and hard before making the move. The two towns are complete opposites of each other.

I don't know about anti social behavior in individual estates, but the amount of young people loitering around the village every night is shocking. They all congregate in the archway beside the bookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Plopli

Moved from Maynooth to Kilcock (Royal Meadows) a few years ago and still no regrets.

Yes, you have teenage kids walking around and playing but never had problems of any kind.

Brayton Park would be newer than Rochford *
    If there are problem, I would expect them more on the other side of the Canal, around the Square, Church Lane and Church Street. It's not usual for me to walk/drive at evening/night around these place so it's just a comment.

Yes, it's less busy than Maynooth but if you like a quiet life, it's perfect.
    Centra/Tesco Express/Lidl/SuperValu(soon) for groceries.
    Butcher, bakery, few pubs/restaurant/take away, fuel, barber, off licence, florist, post office, ATM ...

Easy access to the M4, not too complicated to go to the N3 via the back roads and Dunboyne.
    Train station (out of the commuter zone so more expensive to go to Dublin) and Bus Eireann.

Advertisement