Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commute to IDA Kilkenny from Waterford

Options
  • 04-05-2016 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is there a bus that passes the IDA in Kilkenny or how would someone get to there at 9 in the morning from Waterford without a car.

Might need to commute there for a few weeks for work.

Where would i get off if i was getting the bus?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Not to my knowledge. The bus going to the centre of Kilkenny gets there at 8am and it's a good half hour walk out.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

7:45 in McDonnagh Shopping Center 36 min walk to the IDA[URL="[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2m2tg60.jpg[/IMG]"]2m2tg60.jpg[/URL]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I thought IDA was where State Street and Taxback are?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Sky King wrote: »
    I thought IDA was where State Street and Taxback are?

There's two IDA business parks, Loughboy and Purcellsinch. Purcellsinch about a 20 min walk from the railway station from Waterford, or 5 mins in a car. Might you get a lift off somebody the odd day?]

If Loughboy one it's a good bit more of a walk from railway station. For there I'd get the Dublin Coach which drops off at Ormonde road, a 15 min or so walk from Loughboy.
    Which one might you be working in OP? Or try a car share from Waterford, bound to be people in VHI or State street commuting from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 randomblogger

Just wondering is there a bus that passes the IDA in Kilkenny or how would someone get to there at 9 in the morning from Waterford without a car.

Might need to commute there for a few weeks for work.

Where would i get off if i was getting the bus?

Thanks

Theres a lift share offer on getthere.ie, leaving waterford at 8am and leaving kilkenny then at 5pm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement