Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property studies experiences

Options
  • 04-05-2016 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Higher Certificate in Business in Real Estate (Valuation, Sale and Management) run by IPAV and tallaght IT Or any related course. I'm looking to get a PSRA license.

For anyone that has done this what has been your experience. How challenging was it. I'm not working in this area so practical hours I would need to do during holidays and at weekends. I'm just trying to get an idea of how challenging study and time wise it was. I'm working in difference industry but looking at career change also have 2 young kids so would be very challenging I'm sure.

I'd appreciate any people's experiences of this or any similar course and how they find working in the industry.
    Many thanks.

Advertisement