Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible broadband speed

Options
  • 05-05-2016 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Download speed: 0.42
    Upload Speed: 0.2

Tested connection with a connected Ethernet cable and made sure no other devices were connected to the internet. This is absolutely crazy speeds. How can broadband be so bad? Back when we got broadband roughly 7/8 years ago we had way faster speeds. We have had this problem with speed for months now, probably even a year. I just came back from a several month trip to the USA and came back to this terrible broadband and enough is enough. I can't take this terrible speed.
    We have a brand new router/modem so that is not the issue. How can broadband be this terrible in this day and age ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

united2k11 wrote: »
    Download speed: 0.42
    Upload Speed: 0.2

Tested connection with a connected Ethernet cable and made sure no other devices were connected to the internet. This is absolutely crazy speeds. How can broadband be so bad? Back when we got broadband roughly 7/8 years ago we had way faster speeds. We have had this problem with speed for months now, probably even a year. I just came back from a several month trip to the USA and came back to this terrible broadband and enough is enough. I can't take this terrible speed.
    We have a brand new router/modem so that is not the issue. How can broadband be this terrible in this day and age ?
    Hi  united2k11,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm so sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your broadband. 
    I would recommend contacting our broadband technical support team and they would be more than happy to troubleshoot these issues you are experiencing, You can contact them directly on 1890260260, free phone 1901.

- Pamela 

Advertisement