Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fort Ostman. Crumlin

Options
  • 05-05-2016 6:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

Hi

I've just gone sale agreed on an apartment in Fort Ostman on The Old County Road in Crumlin. Although the apartment itself is nice I feel as if I've rushed into the purchase without getting to know the area itself.

Can anyone tell me about the area or if anyone knows about the apartments?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

If you feel like you've rushed the process then you probably have.

We rented not far from there for 2 years. It was fine in terms of transport. Cycling to town was really fast and it was a quick drive to the M50. Bus/car to town was very slow at peak times.

Our immediate neighbours were lovely but we didn't find people you meet on the street friendly at all. We had our first child there and that sealed the deal for us so we moved on.

You need to be spending allot of time in the area to make sure it's what you want. Spend time in the morning, the afternoon and the evening. Make sure you're happy walking home in the evening. Make sure the transport options work for you.

Advertisement