Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten wanted

• 05-05-2016 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

Hi

Would anybody have kittens for free/ sale in Limerick areA

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Limerick Animal Welfare have many cats/kittens available for adoption.

http://www.limerickanimalwelfare.ie

There is an adoption fee but it's well worth it as they neuter the cat before releasing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

As said above - contact Limerick Animal Welfare, they always need good homes for their animals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

There is no greater feeling than adopting an animal from a shelter, giving it a home. We adopted a dog about 2 years ago. She was such a fragile little creature, was 2 years old when we got her. Afraid of everything. Wouldn't come near anyone, wouldn't eat, absolutely terrified. She was clearly abused as a pup, she wouldn't even interact with other animals. She had been adopted several times by other people but each one of them returned her. We didn't, we kept her and slowly but surely she started to come around.

2 years later and she's flying around the place, jumping up on ya and trying to lick your face at any and all opportune moments. She's so happy now, you can see it in her eyes and her tail is always wagging, compared to 2 years ago when she always hid her tail between her hind legs. She's still nervous at time, cos she'll never be 'normal' again whatever the hell was done to her when she was a pup, but to see her now compared to how she was truly brings me so much joy.

Giving a home to an unwanted animal is amazing. I know you want a kitten, but do consider adopting an older cat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭jsd1004

pushkii wrote: »
    Hi

Would anybody have kittens for free/ sale in Limerick areA

Thanks

Please dont buy a kitten. Loads of beautiful kittens without homes

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There's great feedback on how to get a kitten here and some great links so I'd recommend look into this, if you want to go through an online request I'd recommend going through Adverts.ie which has a pets section.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement