Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android update for emobile customers(now eir)?

Options
  • 05-05-2016 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

I was an emobile customer so I presume I'm now an eir mobile customer. I have a Sony Xperia Z3,Can anyone tell me when I'm going to get the next Android software update to Marshmallow 6.0?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

toby2111 wrote: »
    I was an emobile customer so I presume I'm now an eir mobile customer. I have a Sony Xperia Z3,Can anyone tell me when I'm going to get the next Android software update to Marshmallow 6.0?
    Hi  toby2111,

Thanks for getting in touch, I've requested further information on this update.
    As soon as the mobile team come back to me I'll be in touch :)

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Any news on this? Every other carrier has updated.......

Any news on this? Every other carrier has updated.......
    Apologies for the delay toby2111
    This software was made available to our customers Over The Air on the 29th of April. You can check for updates by going to Settings, About and then Software updates. 

-Pamela 

This software was made available to our customers Over The Air on the 29th of April. You can check for updates by going to Settings, About and then Software updates. 

-Pamela 
    I've done that, says nothing about update. Says device is up to date but I'm still on android 5.1.1

-Pamela 
    I've done that, says nothing about update. Says device is up to date but I'm still on android 5.1.1
    Are you connected to wifi or mobile data when checking for the update toby2111?

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

-Pamela 

WiFi

-Pamela 

WiFi
    If the update is not available toby2111 the handset may need to be sent back to the manufacturer for repair.
    I would recommend calling into one of our stores an they can arrange this.

-Pamela 

-Pamela 

WiFi
    If the update is not available toby2111 the handset may need to be sent back to the manufacturer for repair.

-Pamela 
    Thats a lot of hassle for an update......Phone works fine,I'll do without it.

-Pamela 

WiFi

-Pamela 
    Thats a lot of hassle for an update......Phone works fine,I'll do without it.
    No problem toby2111Apologies I could not offer you better news.

-Pamela 

Advertisement