Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opinions please on vending machine operators

Options
  • 05-05-2016 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,
    On two of our sites I can see the potential for a vending machine, and I feel It would be nice to have the service available to our customers.

After looking at some of the Irish vending providers online it appears the vast majority of them wish to leave their machine in your premises and give you no percentage of profits.

And the thoughts of stock managing our own machine are what made me look online in the first place.

So, are any of our forum members currently using vending machines on site ?
    and which type of setup did you go with ? percentage of profits etc.
    How good or bad do you find the service is on your machine?

I'll provide more info as needed , but ideally it is a hangover vending machine stock (Lucozade, Snickers, diet Coke etc). thanks in advance,
    Sysprog

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 visnor

If you are interested, I would like to recommend vending machine management software. By harnessing digital solutions, operators can gather valuable insights into customer behavior, popular items, peak shopping periods, and real-time restocking needs. This data-driven knowledge empowers operators to enhance inventory management, personalize product selections to match consumer tastes, adapt pricing according to demand, and streamline maintenance scheduling efficiently.

Advertisement