Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apps - track materials/ stock

• 05-05-2016 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All

New to this Boards.ie game so hope this is appropriate. But does anyone know of an app that allows you to track materials/ stock recvd. I'm looking into simplifying a small project.
    Basically I have a number of different people that receive materials off me. Each person expects to receive a certain amount, on that basis material is ordered and a ref generated, the dockets for the order comes into me later and sometimes does not match the estimate, meaning quantities have to be changed. This can be problematic after some time has passed. I am not all that app savvy but was thinking that there must be some way an app could be available on phones that would my colleagues to confirm the quanties recvd when they get them and make this a whole lot simplier. Any and all advice welcome. We are I phone users
    Thks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭Xterminator

you may want to request a mod move this to the apple devices section so - should attract more responses.

regards

X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved from Android to Apple

Advertisement