Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

partial arming at night.

Options
  • 05-05-2016 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi all,

looking for some assistance. i have a HKC 10/70 alarm. i have two pir's in the hall at the main entrance. its a right angle hall. they are both entry/exit set as the pir at the end of hall was picking me up when i was setting the alarm so had to change it to entry/exit. i didnt want to adjust the sensitivity of the pir.

i was wondering how do i set these to be inactive at night and the rest of the system to be active.

is it partset and if i want to arm it at night to exclude these two pir's, do i use the code 0#7 or 0#8.

thanks for any assistance and advice.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You can set either or both of them to be off on either part set. The zone types, however should be alarm with an attribute of Access.
    You could then also leave them on a nighttime by setting part guard to timed and enabling access >Entry Exit.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭elheffe

hi koolkid, thanks for the reply....so iwent with part guard and that appears to be working fine. i was wondering when i set it the alarm light on the panel flashes red. it works away and does not pick me up when i am in the hall. it picks me up when i enter any on the rooms.

i was wondering for part guad A can one create a code for it as opposed to entering 0#7 followed by the alarm code and how is this accomplished.

thanks for your help

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yes . If you create a new user and just give the option to part set A & unset.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭elheffe

KoolKid wrote: »
    Yes . If you create a new user and just give the option to part set A & unset.

excellent stuff that workked perfect.....thanks for your help koolkid. greatly appreciated

Your welcome.
    Anytime

• Advertisement
Advertisement