Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Villarreal

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

woop

Ehqo0ks.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

ITV highlights 10.40 not sure if yoooooooooteeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeee is later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

bur wrote: »
    B1oLqpVCYAARTT1.jpg

This will never get old, unlike Kolo which is a shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

The crowd love him too. Long may it last.

Even if Talksport were running with the headline on Sunday that Liverpool fans have turned against Klopp after the Swansea game lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

CSF wrote: »
    Villareal have been truly awful.

And yet they had a stonewall penalty denied at 2-0. Don't know how he didn't give it..

Was there one of Liverpool's bench staff celebrating the third goal with the 4th official's board above his head?:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Yu_mRi.gif

Love Kolo.

dfx- wrote: »
    And yet they had a stonewall penalty denied at 2-0. Don't know how he didn't give it..

Was there one of Liverpool's bench staff celebrating the third goal with the 4th official's board above his head?:pac:

If ref give that he would have had to have given Liverpool one as well from a corner kick when Lovern was dragged down or another one when Milner as barged out of the way, but saying that it was very stupid from Moreno.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Klopps interview was great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

CSF wrote: »
    Villareal have been truly awful.

not really they were made look ordinary by a pumped up Liverpool team i said ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,479 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

friday-celebration-gif-jackie-chan-chris-tucker-car-dancing-rush-hour.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭mada999

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Premature ejaculation - Villereals venereal full time celebrations after the 1st leg

fixed that chief!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Easy.

Villareal were fúcking shíte. The first leg they were shíte, but we largely stood off them and missed our chances. Tonight they were shíte but we were at it.

Moreno still managed to nearly ruin it. Stonewall penalty. I hope he's docked wages for that.

Anyway, brilliant win. But we've had more difficult games against lower league sides. Villareal had no interest in bringing any fight to the game. They were intent on diving and committing niggly fouls, and when the ref refused to fall for their nonsense, they'd nothing else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Slattsy wrote: »
    Negativity from first leg may cost us dearly as I can see these getting a goal from somewhere.

1-1 or possibly a 2-1 to Liverpool on the night :(

Nailed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

Liverpool in the final, doesn't hide the fact they cheated by playing a drugged up player in the earlier rounds...

FatherTed wrote: »
    Liverpool in the final, doesn't hide the fact they cheated by playing a drugged up player in the earlier rounds...

Salty

ITV highlights 10.40 not sure if yoooooooooteeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeee is later.

UTV 11.10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

martyos121 wrote: »
    It's great to be able to remember the feeling of what supporting Liverpool used to be like, the good days are very much back after 7 mediocre years!

Misery Marty

Could have sworn we had a better than mediocre season two years ago, ala Luis Suarez, or have you been in hibernation :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,665 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Well, that took 38 minutes longer than I thought it would...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Milkers

mqdefault.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,036 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

What's this "The Football's On" bollocks? Left my stream running, and on it came...is this what we've been reduced to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

To be honest I think Sakho should be praised for his performances while drugged up.

Last time I was high, I couldn't move from the couch and just ate a load of Doritos and Meanies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,561 ✭✭✭✭CSF

mada999 wrote: »
    not really they were made look ordinary by a pumped up Liverpool team i said ..

No they really were terrible. That's not saying Liverpool weren't good, but they were shocking like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

Says the lad who cheated to win the over 70's 5-a-side. You've some cheek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,665 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

DDC1990 wrote: »
    To be honest I think Sakho should be praised for his performances while drugged up.

Last time I was high, I couldn't move from the couch and just ate a load of Doritos and Meanies!

I wound up putting 50 euro on Liverpool to win the Premier League - I'll take your scenario.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Well, that took 38 minutes longer than I thought it would...

Takes 38 light minutes for a signal to get here from Planet Lemon.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

fyfe79 wrote: »

That made me laugh more than it should have :pac:

UTV 11.10

It is UTV now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

:):):):)

It is UTV now

Jesus, yes. On now. Apologies.

Bloody entertainment.ie and their wrong listings.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Superb performance from LFC tonight.

They fought, they harried, they went for every ball every time and most of the time got it. They didn't get sucked Into niggly crap and went about their business with a dogged determination that I genuinely cannot remember the last time I saw them show.

Play like that in the final and ye should have no worries about winning it.

Klopp has done some job on the team, ye are going places, no doubt.

Ye fcukers!!!

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,404 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    And Lloyd doubted this team, for shame.

Listen baby I'm all emotion!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Kolo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Ahahahahahahahaha!!!! Thank you. Thank you so much. :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

With Sakho out, I seriously hope Lovren and Kolo stay fit for the final. If Skrtel needs to play, we're doomed. Who'd have thought earlier this season we'd be hoping those 2 lads would start a European final?

• I hate Liverpool, wish you lost but you won. ****. Enjoy. Any lemons handy I need a bite?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    I hate Liverpool, wish you lost but you won. ****. Enjoy. Any lemons handy I need a bite?
    http://www.lemonco.com/#welcome there you go. Pass some around the Man Utd superthread .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,561 ✭✭✭✭CSF

MD1990 wrote: »
    http://www.lemonco.com/#welcome there you go. Pass some around the Man Utd superthread .

There'll be a lemon party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Don't Google it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Well done Liverpool. I'll continue to doubt and will be backing Sevilla in the final but I've been wrong for the quarters and semis now so who knows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Fair play to Liverpool, wanted it more and got it done very well in the end. Thought midfield especially was impressive for Liverpool tonight, never left Villarreal get any movement going in there. Saying all that Villarreal were absolutely woeful, I don't know if the occasion got to them or what but they were so, so poor. They seemed too pumped up and let it get the better of them in every way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Kolo

I think I know the words to this one!

Is the next word Kolo? :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

fyfe79 wrote: »

Needs post of the day.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Fantastic performance!

Get in!

Boom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭finno

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Boom

I take it there was a lot of buffering on your stream of the the match :pac:

Advertisement