Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MortgageSaver Account

Options
  • 05-05-2016 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you please advise what are the benefits of opening a mortgage saver account with BOI as opposed to the monthly saver account I have open already? Are there any?

Just wondering if I'm better off opening one of these, or realistically if it matters as long as I'm saving into my monthly saver.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi,

Can you please advise what are the benefits of opening a mortgage saver account with BOI as opposed to the monthly saver account I have open already? Are there any?

Just wondering if I'm better off opening one of these, or realistically if it matters as long as I'm saving into my monthly saver.

Thanks.
    Good Afternoon Squall Leonhart,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie 

While both accounts enjoy variable interest rates it would usually be advisable to speak to a rep to see what suits you best. A few highlights of the Mortgage Saver versus an Online Saver however would be 

-Instant Access to your funds (no withdrawal notice required)
    -You can make additional lodgements to the account at your discretion 
    -The Mortgage Saver can be opened in a joint names.

To read more about the Mortgage Saver see here; https://goo.gl/qgqDk4
    And for our 365 Online Saver please see here https://goo.gl/l1OVY5 ;;

If you would like to speak with someone about any of our products, please don't hesitate to email me through the link below.

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement