Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Mondello training day

• 05-05-2016 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi everyone, hoping to do one of these to brush up on my skills (?) a bit.... But I've only got 2 piece leathers with a 10" zip at the back. Will they do the job???
    Thanks, Myles

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

From http://www.mondellopark.ie/mtd_training/
    All participants are required to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the start time and must wear full protective clothing including full or two piece zip-together leathers and bikes must be road legal and a minimum of 125cc.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Kawalski

Thanks..... So do you think they're OK or do I need ones that zip all the way around??? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭jay48

Kawalski wrote: »
    Thanks..... So do you think they're OK or do I need ones that zip all the way around??? :)

They'll be fine , you can wear textiles on the training day , its one piece or 2 piece with a full zip for trackdays

Happy dayzzz cheers. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

Come back and let us know how you got on - I did a training day last year and loved it!

• Advertisement

Will do ;-)
    .....unless I do something terribly embarrassing lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

Nah not a bit of it you'll be grand. It's a great feeling being out on track - the only regret I have is that I haven't been on a track day since. Hoping to do one or two before the end of this season though fingers crossed.

The instructors were sound out so if you have any questions or anything don't be afraid to ask em. Enjoy!

Advertisement