Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I get black&white statements, but need a colour copy for verification.

Options
  • 05-05-2016 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

I am attempting to verify my identity with an online company, and I only have black&white statements from Bank Of Ireland. My local branch is different to the one that my account is based in (was set up in), and I was wondering if this is the problem.

Is there a way of getting a full colour statement from my local branch, or at least without having to set up online banking?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

I am attempting to verify my identity with an online company, and I only have black&white statements from Bank Of Ireland. My local branch is different to the one that my account is based in (was set up in), and I was wondering if this is the problem.

Is there a way of getting a full colour statement from my local branch, or at least without having to set up online banking?
    Good morning Aceandstuff, 

Thanks for your post.

If your account is set up to receive bank statements by post and not by e-Statement only, then you can order a full statement by calling BOI Direct on 0818365365 select option 1, then select option 5 and then option 1 again. A full statement can't be printed in  branch.

I hope this helps, 

Thanks
    Janette

Advertisement