Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixing Mortgage

Options
  • 05-05-2016 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi,

Have an existing mortgage with BOI, thinking of fixing and also increase payments. Can you send on interest rates available to fix and what the monthly amount will be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

PFL wrote: »
    Hi,

Have an existing mortgage with BOI, thinking of fixing and also increase payments. Can you send on interest rates available to fix and what the monthly amount will be?
    Good morning PFL, 

Thanks for your post.

Due to the nature of your query it would best to discuss this with a mortgage adviser, if you call 01 - 6113333 select option 3 and then select option 1 a colleague will go through your options with you.

If we can help with anything else please let us know, 

Thanks
    Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭epfff

Hi,

Good morning PFL, 

Thanks for your post.

Due to the nature of your query it would best to discuss this with a mortgage adviser, if you call 01 - 6113333 select option 3 and then select option 1 a colleague will go through your options with you.

Thanks
    Janette
    sorry to but in on another conservation
    i contacted the above number waited in line and finally got a operator who was unable to find my account
    have i any option to lower my extortionately high variable rate that you are charging without having to go through the hassle of switching

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

epfff wrote: »
    Hi,

Good morning PFL, 

Thanks for your post.

Thanks
    Janette
    i contacted the above number waited in line and finally got a operator who was unable to find my account
    have i any option to lower my extortionately high variable rate that you are charging without having to go through the hassle of switching

Hi epfff,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie

As we don’t have access here to your account we are not in a position to advise you on your variable rate. If you could contact the mortgage team on 01-6113333, they will be happy to discuss this with you.

If there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Have a good day.

Helen

Hi epfff,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie

As we don’t have access here to your account we are not in a position to advise you on your variable rate. If you could contact the mortgage team on 01-6113333, they will be happy to discuss this with you.

If there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Have a good day.

Helen

Sorry you must have miss understood
    The people on that line could not find my number
    I also found the delay in answering very annoying
    So this number was of no help what so ever to me

Is their any alternative available to me to lower my interest rate or do I just go elsewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi,

Good morning PFL, 

Thanks for your post.

Thanks
    Janette

Hi epfff, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

We're sorry for the hold time you experienced and that our customer service representatives were unable to locate your Mortgage account. When you call without your account number our reps will try to locate your details by confirming the first name on the account and the correspondence address. If any of these details have changed or are not up to date on our systems then they maybe unable to pull your account number. 

If you have a BOI Mortgage and registered on 365Online, you can view your account number by clicking on a recent payment to your mortgage. Your account number is detailed in the 'Unique Mandate Reference'. Alternatively, your account details are mentioned on all correspondence issue to your address. 

As we don't have account access here, we'd be unable to review your interest rate. However, once you have your account details our customer service team will be more than happy to run through your options. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine

• Advertisement

Hi epfff, 

We're sorry for the hold time you experienced and that our customer service representatives were unable to locate your Mortgage account. When you call without your account number our reps will try to locate your details by confirming the first name on the account and the correspondence address. If any of these details have changed or are not up to date on our systems then they maybe unable to pull your account number. 

If you have a BOI Mortgage and registered on 365Online, you can view your account number by clicking on a recent payment to your mortgage. Your account number is detailed in the 'Unique Mandate Reference'. Alternatively, your account details are mentioned on all correspondence issue to your address. 

As we don't have account access here, we'd be unable to review your interest rate. However, once you have your account details our customer service team will be more than happy to run through your options. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine

Please be more direct in what your saying and tell me straight out go elsewhere if you want a better rate and service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi epfff, 

Thanks, 
    Elaine

Please be more direct in what your saying and tell me straight out go elsewhere if you want a better rate and service
    Hi epfff, 

Thanks for coming back to us. We would certainly not wish to loose you as a long term customer. Our Mortgage team would be more than happy to discuss your existing interest rate and offer the best advice possible for your the continuation of your Mortgage. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement