Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish naval recruitment 2016

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Tommf

Right freaking out a bit here now lad, broke my hand at the weekend an looks like ill b stuck in a cast for 6 weeks should b off in time b4 recruits start but what if it's not ready for any training by then could it ruin my chance of getting in now??

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mrmanor

Tommf wrote: »
    Right freaking out a bit here now lad, broke my hand at the weekend an looks like ill b stuck in a cast for 6 weeks should b off in time b4 recruits start but what if it's not ready for any training by then could it ruin my chance of getting in now??

My best advice would be to just rest it and make sure it's healed before training. Youll need to be 100 percent before you start recruits. Keep in mind as well that you'll be doing lots of PTs and EMAs which involve push ups and burpees so be careful not to damage it further. Remember you can always contact the recruitment staff and they'll help you.

Yea hopefully the healing goes good wit no problems, I asked the doc an he thinks should b ok for if you start in May, don't want to say anything to the recruit office just yet in case the keep me on the next panel r something,

Was just told that the next class is starting end of May, we will get an email first week in May telling us.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭ClarkyTrd

Anyone starting recruit training in the Naval Base on Monday 23rd October?

• Advertisement
Advertisement