Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post mystery

Options
  • 05-05-2016 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I have bit of a mystery in my life with post actually. I am waiting for a post from Revenue office, I was told that letter was posted but secretary in my office says she never got it. I am away and can not explain where it disappeared. It happened already 2nd time within one month from the same office. They have my proper address. How can I make sure it will not disappear for the 3rd time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Ring the Revenue to resend it?

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Makood

I had the same experience.

They updated their system some time ago and you must re-register again.

https://www.ros.ie/myaccount-web/home.html

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 selfi

@Jarren They send it already twice.

@Makood What do you mean re-register again?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This is an issue for you to deal with directly with revenue - there isn't going to be any magic answer here that doesn't involve you contacting and dealing with revenue. Give them a call and get them to resend it or suggest an alternative solution.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement