Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is The Italian Food Gallery in Dun Laoghaire still around?

Options
  • 05-05-2016 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I recently found out that the best piadina is at the italian food gallery but their website is down. Does anyone know if they're still opened?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Moved from Food & Drink.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Yeah it's still open as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

is that the one on Convent Road? Was closed for refurbishment a few weeks ago. great piadina

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

Closed for refurbishment. But, they got the cutest little pair of men's underpants hangin out to dry on an internal clothes line.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Awaaf

Chinasea wrote: »
    Closed for refurbishment. But, they got the cutest little pair of men's underpants hangin out to dry on an internal clothes line.

I find the Ciabatta grill is the only man for the jocks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 pRO_MiKe

Yeah, the one on Convent Road is what I'm interested in. Thanks for letting me know, now I won't have to go over there for nothing. By any chance do you happen to know when they are going to open again?

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

pRO_MiKe wrote: »
    Yeah, the one on Convent Road is what I'm interested in. Thanks for letting me know, now I won't have to go over there for nothing. By any chance do you happen to know when they are going to open again?

I don't think a date was on the notice. There's another Italian deli on Patrick St (just nip along the lane beside Paddy Power) they do piadina too.

Advertisement