Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting Lucan to Citywest

• 05-05-2016 11:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭

What's the commute like these days from Lucan to Citywest? Getting there at 9 & leaving at 5.30 ish.

Is there any direct or reasonably direct public transport options? Most of what I can see involves getting the LUAS from Heuston which is a bit mad.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭brick tamland

hmmm wrote: »
    What's the commute like these days from Lucan to Citywest? Getting there at 9 & leaving at 5.30 ish.

Is there any direct or reasonably direct public transport options? Most of what I can see involves getting the LUAS from Heuston which is a bit mad.

No public transport options as far as I can think off.

Short 10 mins drive or handy enough cycle though

Take the outer ring road, never much traffic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

very easy cycle

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭onmebike

I'd say cycling would be the best option. Depending where you're coming from, about 7km in a straight line. It's probably even possible without working up a sweat (though it's more fun if you do).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

hmmm wrote: »

How far are you from the Red Cow? you wouldn't have to go al the way to Heuston to get the luas, you could get it from there, or the 69 bus goes that way also & may be an option

Advertisement