Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling fifa 16 points

Options
  • 05-05-2016 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,551 ✭✭✭

Hi, our young fella went a bit mad buying fifa points the last 5 days.can they be cancelled or resold or something

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

From Playstation.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Unless it's a mad figure like here, I doubt they'll refund them

You can try getting into contact with ea support chat, you never know what they might say but I wouldn't hold much hope

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

keep going wrote: »
    Hi, our young fella went a bit mad buying fifa points the last 5 days.can they be cancelled or resold or something

I personally think your young fella is a legend a true fifa 16 supporter I think you should delete this comment and leave him follow on with his career. Of corse with your finances and help he could be if not the best in the world that's just my opinion

Kids of today...tut tut.

In my day, you'd run up a bill ringing a sex line(pre internet of course)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I personally think your young fella is a legend a true fifa 16 supporter I think you should delete this comment and leave him follow on with his career. Of corse with your finances and help he could be if not the best in the world that's just my opinion

Would you kindly not go resurrecting threads that are months old for no reason..

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement