Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League of Ireland Fixtures (Week 11 + 12), May 6-10

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

GET IN THERE. Big Seany Houston!!!

Agree with overshoot there, but it was nice to be able to dish it back once we equalized. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

dfx- wrote: »
    Excellent performance from Rovers tonight set up with an early lead. Game over just before the pitch became very tough to play on. Good chance the game would've been called off if the rain started two hours earlier.

McCabe, Shaw and Gavin Brennan were excellent. From a Sligo perspective, Gary McCabe winning headers from crosses would be a worrying sign.

Yeah Shams were decent Rovers defending wasn't up to scratch at all, the pitch struggled from half time but it was just about playable at the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭overshoot

GET IN THERE. Big Seany Houston!!!
    Agree with overshoot there, but it was nice to be able to dish it back once we equalized. :)

ah didnt mind the general banter 1-0 and you f**ed it up etc, returning it. Just always think fans whose priority is to charge into the faces of the opposition aint got much going for them!

anyway, goals in this link
    Currans (worth a look, great team goal, wish we would play more often!)
    Josh Daniels Levels While i wish it wasnt us fair play to the lad - tough time, the buncrana tragedy was his family
    Patterson 2-1
    Houston 2-2

tbh all goals worth a look. Nice applause for Farren in the 19th minute too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

Setanta's coverage of the league is fantastic, we are lucky they show the amount of games they do, everything about it is more professional than RTE.

Solid win for City last night, not a great game by all accounts but you have to win the ugly ones aswell. How many games is that Bohs havn't scored in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

591 minutes of league and cup football without a goal, excluding added on time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

I think Wexford scored all 6 goals tonight. ****ing brutal.

I heard the 1st goal is officially being given to a Longford player. I think desire was the difference between the two teams but I have to say, it's been a long time since I've heard abuse like that directed to players from their own fans for the entire match.

Advertisement