Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Roche Posay in Limerick

• 06-05-2016 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Wasn't sure whether to post this in the beauty forum or here, but decided to go with her as it's a geographical query as opposed to a beauty one.

Apart from Boots in Childers Rd, does anybody know if there's anywhere else in Limerick (city centre preferably) where I can buy La Roche Posay (effaclar duo to be precise)
    I can go to Childers Rd if pushed, but I'll be in town tomorrow anyway so it would be a lot handier if I could get it there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Boots on William Street has La Roche Posay. Also, most of the pharmacies in town would stock it. Roberts pharmacy on O'Connell Street probably would have the widest range though.

Have you used Effaclar Duo before? I wouldn't rate it at all,it completely broke me out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Lloyds pharmacy have a huge range of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Thanks both of you :)

Yes, I've used it before so I know I'll be fine with it. Will pick it up in town tomorrow.

Advertisement