Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aspire Nautilus X

Options
  • 06-05-2016 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭

So they finally did it they released an updated nautilus

2ml tank TPD compliant

Uses aspires new Utech coils, top air flow

Its kinda like a nautilus and a clieto had a baby

http://www.aspirecig.com/products/tank-series/tank333.html

sorry about the link if it doesnt work, Im in work and well that site is blocked so had to type it ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I'm not sure it is TPD compliant, it says leakproof, but reading further, that's leakproof from the bottom IF you use the top airflow.

Also does it not have to be childproof? The top just unscrews (as far as I can see) . Is that part of the TPD, I know the Joyetech AIO has a childproof twist top, so assumed it was part of the TPD requirements.

Looks kind of funky though, if its good I might try MTL again.

Also doesn't matter if it isn't TPD compliant if you get it before they clamp down :v

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Looks good. I'm using an AIO at the moment and the 2ml capacity is grand since it's so easy to fill. I'm finding the nautilus a bitch to fill these days because the coil keeps getting stuck in the top part when I unscrew it, plus there's too many steps involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

2ml tanks suit me fine, as I like to change flavours often. Cross-over is usually only a few puffs, so long as you don't use menthol. Actually a good indicator for the need of a coil change, is when you can't really tell anymore when the flavours cross over :D

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

That is one cool little tank. Been wanting to get a good mouth to lung tank for a while for stealth vaping, I have ordered the Eleaf GS tank and recently got the Eleaf GS Air tank too, but have yet to try it. Love the small form factor of this new Naultilus and with the top airflow it should make carrying it in a pocket fine without worrying about leaking. The 2ml capacity shouldn't be an issue as it is not a sub ohm tank and the juice should last longer because of that.

This is definitely being bought by me as soon as it is released.

14625281420.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Looks cool alright. Not a MTL vaper personally but I think it's great to see companies still catering for MTL-ers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

The Bachelor 2ml & 4ml single coil build only & no posts is a restrictive lung hitter like the Subtank & also MTL if airflow is shut down,many reviewers are giving good reports on this tank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMZPcjLD08k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

The Bachelor 2ml & 4ml single coil build only & no posts is a restrictive lung hitter like the Subtank & also MTL if airflow is shut down,many reviewers are giving good reports on this tank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMZPcjLD08k

my bachelor just spews out juice every now and then because of this its been sitting idle.

jambofc wrote: »
    my bachelor just spews out juice every now and then because of this its been sitting idle.

I wonder why it does that,you mean,the juice is spitting back up the drip tip,is that the 2ml or 4ml tank.
    I am surprised to hear that,I watched at least 8 or 10 reviews & not one of them mentioned that,I'll need to think more about this & go for another rdta,thanks for the heads up...

I wonder why it does that,you mean,the juice is spitting back up the drip tip,is that the 2ml or 4ml tank.
    I am surprised to hear that,I watched at least 8 or 10 reviews & not one of them mentioned that,I'll need to think more about this & go for another rdta,thanks for the heads up...

it will be working away fine then it will just pour juice out the air holes,i will dry it off and it will work away fine again

jambofc wrote: »
    it will be working away fine then it will just pour juice out the air holes,i will dry it off and it will work away fine again

Very hard to second guess when I don't have one,maybe close the juice control halfway,I have seen 2 ways of wicking it,one had very little cotton in the juice well & the other had the juice wells packed tightly,they all said it wicks great,I always wonder,how long do these reviewers really test these devices,i'm a bit skeptical on that.

• Advertisement

Very hard to second guess when I don't have one,maybe close the juice control halfway,I have seen 2 ways of wicking it,one had very little cotton in the juice well & the other had the juice wells packed tightly,they all said it wicks great,I always wonder,how long do these reviewers really test these devices,i'm a bit skeptical on that.

ive tried it with the juice control nearly closed and it still did it
    it's a strange one

Advertisement