Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why does it take so long to answer phone in card care

Options
  • 06-05-2016 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

why does it take so long to answer phone in card care 45 minute waiting ..... so have decided that if there is so many waiting to get through (high volume of callers) that i am closing all my accounts and moving to a different bank that answer their phone when you have a problem..... some bank that might appreciate your custom thank you card care

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

allan2772 wrote: »
    why does it take so long to answer phone in card care 45 minute waiting ..... so have decided that if there is so many waiting to get through (high volume of callers) that i am closing all my accounts and moving to a different bank that answer their phone when you have a problem..... some bank that might appreciate your custom thank you card care
    Good Afternoon allan2772,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie and sorry to hear that you have experienced such delays in getting through. What was your query today? Are you unable to log on to Card Care? 

Please let us know if there is anything we can help with, and we do hope you reconsider closing your accounts.

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement