Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of painting house exterior

Options
  • 06-05-2016 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I have gotten a few quotes from painters and it seems to vary widely. My house is almost 3000sq ft. Prices quoted have been from €850 to €2000 from four different guys. Can anyone let me know what they paid to have their own house powerwashed and painted? I'm supplying the paint myself. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

The four guys you got quotes from where did you get their numbers from, are they all registered? The 850 quote to me seems very low.

Are you just getting walls done or are Windows, doors or any woodwork involved like facia or soffits?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭GatsbyGal

Hi. Yes they are all registered /insured. We are getting the walls treated with fungicide, powerwashed and painted. They will do the window trims but not doors. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Well if your happy with 850 it's a no brainer... The 850 is he on his own?

Advertisement