Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Business credit card help!!!!!

Options
  • 06-05-2016 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I have been trying to contact your 1890 251 251 help line for credit card issues. So far I have made two phone calls and have been on hold for a total of 110 minutes. This is not an acceptable way to treat a customer. I also tried your 01 404 4000 number but it just directs you to the same menu on the 1890 number. Any chance that someone in BOI could contact me. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

MDUGGAN wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been trying to contact your 1890 251 251 help line for credit card issues. So far I have made two phone calls and have been on hold for a total of 110 minutes. This is not an acceptable way to treat a customer. I also tried your 01 404 4000 number but it just directs you to the same menu on the 1890 number. Any chance that someone in BOI could contact me. Thanks.

Your better off with the Dublin number if you have free calls

1890 numbers aren't included in plan minutes.
    Especially if you've been on hold so long

Anyway, hope you get sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

MDUGGAN wrote: »
    Hi,

Good Afternoon MDUGGAN, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. I apologise that you have been holding so long today, if you could tell me the nature of your query we may be able to offer an alternative for you today. 

Thanks,

Evie 

Advertisement