Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plugs and Trunking

Options
  • 06-05-2016 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I have an office in a building in meath and I am looking to get about 12 double sockets put in along with dado trunking.

Any idea/estimates on cost? The owner here has a sparks that he uses so i don't want to be led up the garden path on pricing so would help to have an idea before he comes in.

Office is about 18ft by 15ft with its own fuse board (and the buildings fuse board is downstairs). Wont be any great draw power wise- 2 computers will be the most powerful things, and then the other equipment used is only used one piece at a time (I work by myself) and doesn't have huge power consumption at all. At the moment im getting by using extension leads in existing sockets however its awkward.

Thank you for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

Only he has seen the installation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

Risteard81 wrote: »
    Only he has seen the installation.

No worries, sorry I thought it being a square room with measurements and number of plugs it would be possible to get an idea. Wil get three electricians to do quotes so I have an idea.

Thread can be closed, thanks.

Advertisement