Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Sure Signal

Options
  • 06-05-2016 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Supposedly they're only to be used by the registered owner (you also have to register your phone numbers on their site against the serial number)

In practise it should work - I bought one from adverts and was able to set it up as the guy had never used it.. but note that VF support will get cranky about it if you run into issues and need help.. quoted all the T&Cs at me about it being their property even.

In the end I fixed the issue without them anyway but just be aware of this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Yea it worked fine.. I think it was having bother getting through my home network to get a signal lock (I have a server/domain setup running) but once I rebooted the server it worked after that.

Advertisement