Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online service desk not working

Options
  • 06-05-2016 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I have multiple 365online access accounts and have used the online service desk very well in the past. On one of my accounts, the online service desk is not working. When I select ask a question it either tells me that my session has timed out or I get
    We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.
    Now I don't seem to have any other way to contact you to let you know this except on the phone which I assume is closed now because it is 9:20 on a Friday night. 

How do I get the online service desk working again? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Deub

I had the same issue when accessing my online account with the tablet. I had the time out message.
    I had to use the laptop instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭NurseBridie

Ok I think I found where the problem is, if I select the option Online Service Desk above my accounts, this will not work. If I select the Online Service Desk from the Contact Us link this will work. 

Now how long to sent items stay in the sent item folder, nothing seems to happen when I select the sent item folder. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Ok I think I found where the problem is, if I select the option Online Service Desk above my accounts, this will not work. If I select the Online Service Desk from the Contact Us link this will work. 

Now how long to sent items stay in the sent item folder, nothing seems to happen when I select the sent item folder. 
    Hi Nursebridie,

We're glad to hear you have since been able to access the Online Service Desk. 

All mails sent to us are stored on Banking 365 Online for a period of one year. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭NurseBridie

This online service desk is a joke, I've just got the screen where I was able to put in a message, put in me message hit the send button and then to be told that they were unable to process my request at this time and I was logged out of my account. Perhaps you could ask your techie guys have they disabled the online service desk facility. It's unbelievable for me to have an electronic conversation with Bank of Ireland I have to use Boards.ie
    Helen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

This online service desk is a joke, I've just got the screen where I was able to put in a message, put in me message hit the send button and then to be told that they were unable to process my request at this time and I was logged out of my account. Perhaps you could ask your techie guys have they disabled the online service desk facility. It's unbelievable for me to have an electronic conversation with Bank of Ireland I have to use Boards.ie
    Helen
    Hi Helen,

We’re sorry to hear this.

We’ve checked the service and can confirm its working normal. Please can we ask you to try again and let us know if you experience any issues.

Also if you have a general query we’ll be happy to help here.

Thanks,
    Tara C

• Advertisement
Advertisement