Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racking out may van

Options
  • 06-05-2016 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Well I'm finally racking out my van properly. It's all birch plywood. I completely straightened out one side to make it way easier fot the racking.

Almost done. Few more bits and bobs to sort out and hopefully that's it all done then

I made a bracket to hold my dewalt table saw in place as well

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

You are gonna make some one very happy if ever you leave that unattended.

Travelling workshop, nice bit of kit. Maggies lads taught you a lot:p:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

kadman wrote: »
    You are gonna make some one very happy if ever you leave that unattended.

Travelling workshop, nice bit of kit. Maggies lads taught you a lot:p:

Lol I duno about the teaching bit. Would have learnt a great deal more if you were still there.

Lol I know well. I'd love to suss out tool insurance but I keep coming up with a blank.

I have a gallon and a half of free floor Laquer. I think will give it all a coat to help protect against the condensation dripping onto it during the cold winter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Lol I duno about the teaching bit. Would have learnt a great deal more if you were still there.

Lol I know well. I'd love to suss out tool insurance but I keep coming up with a blank.

I have a gallon and a half of free floor Laquer. I think will give it all a coat to help protect against the condensation dripping onto it during the cold winter

Nice setup.

Regarding the insurance my broker got me tool insurance with axa, the van is insured with them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Nice setup.

Regarding the insurance my broker got me tool insurance with axa, the van is insured with them as well.

With out going into to much personal detail what was the process ? Did you have to provide proof of purchase and picture evidence of the tools you are insuring and ball park how much in relation to the value of purchasing / replacing your tools new.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Nice rig, reminds me to watch more Dexter:D

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Advertisement
Advertisement