Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go to the topics page from the new look boards?

Options
  • 07-05-2016 6:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭

I mostly use the legacy site because I don't care for the new look boards. I decided to give it another go this morning, but i still can't figure out how to get to the topics page from the home screen of the new look boards. The only way I can do it is to go into another thread and then click on topics in the thread header - so frustrating.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi EmtpyTree,
    There should be a burger menu between your profile pic and the search icon as in the image I've just taken below.

385574.png

When you click on that burger menu, you get these options.

385575.png

If you are still not seeing a burger menu in that spot, can you let us know what browser and device you are using? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

Hi Niamh,

Thanks for your reply. I'm using a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

Sorry, I forgot to say I'm using chrome.

This morning I updated chrome from version 47.0 to 50.0 to see if that would make a difference and now boards is giving me a 500 internal server error.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement