Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche Knocknacarra

Options
  • 07-05-2016 8:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Does anyone have any feedback on creches in the knocknacarra area? Just moved here. Would really appreciate any help, particularly for Play Together creche. Feel free to PM. Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Lexi747 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any feedback on creches in the knocknacarra area? Just moved here. Would really appreciate any help, particularly for Play Together creche. Feel free to PM. Thanks a mill.

I'll pm you as had an awful experience of one particular supposedly 'very good' Creche in Knocknacarra.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Goldenjohn

I'll pm you as had an awful experience of one particular supposedly 'very good' Creche in Knocknacarra.

Hi galwaygirlee, would you mind pm'ing me also? Currently looking at a crèche also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

It's a few years since I needed a crèche but had good experiences with Naomi's on the upper ballymoneen road and teddy house in Altan apartments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

It's a few years since I needed a crèche but had good experiences with Naomi's on the upper ballymoneen road and teddy house in Altan apartments.

Coincidentally, we also had positive experiences with those two.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Julia86

Galway Steiner Kindergarten on the Clybaun Road is excellent if the concept speaks to you:

- Excellent adult to child ratio (2 full teachers and 3-4 interns/volunteers with less than 20 children)
    - Lots of outdoor time, nature walks and playtime in the garden.
    - Great activities like baking, cooking, gardening, arts and crafts...
    - Daily story time/puppetery.
    - Enough time and space to play and very high quality toys.
    - Healthy meals.
    - Focus on teaching of values/community.
    - ECCE and CCS scheme

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Smartiparty

I too am currently looking for a creche in Knocknacarra. Could galwaygirlee please PM the name of the creche. Thank you

Advertisement