Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamcast PAL Games

Options
  • 07-05-2016 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Dreamcast PAL Games
    POST\COLLECTION: Prefer collection, but can meet within 10 miles of Cork City. Post or Pacel motel is an option, but will take longer to organise and cost more.
    PRICE: Various, see below
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal, Paypal, bank transfer or cash (items under e100) if meeting up

Game|€
    Cannon Spike|70
    Rez (sealed)|80
    Skies of Arcadia|50
    Tokyo Highway Challenge 2|25
    Samba de Amigo (w/maracas, boxed)*|100
    Shenmue 1 and 2 Bundle |100
    PAL Bundles**|50

* Samba de Amigo: Box itself is not sealed (although the plastic tab is still in place) but everything inside looks very sealed

** PAL Bundles
    1. Bangai-O, Conflict Zone (sealed), Jet Set Radio, Chu Chu Rocket, Hidden & Dangerous, Sega Rally
    2. Carrier, Red Dog, Res Evil 2, Quake 3 Arena (sealed), Bust a Move 4, Virtua Tennis
    3. Crazy Taxi 2, Crazy Taxi, Headhunter (sealed), Fur Fighters, Speed Devils, Tony Hawk 2
    4. Daytona 2001, Marvel v Capcom, Psychic Force 2012, Sonic Adventure, Tee Off, Virtua Fighter 3tb
    5. Gauntlet Legends, Ecco the Dolphin (sealed), Alone in the Dark, Capcom v SNK, Space Channel 5, Super Runabout
    6. Streetfighter Alpha 3, Super Magnetic Neo, 18 Wheeler, NBA Showtime, Sonic Adventure, Vigilante 8
    7. Giant Killers, Slave Zero, Dino Crisis, Revolt, Dave Mirra, Soldier of Fortune
    8. Gunbird 2, Sword of the Beserk, Vanishing Point, 4 Wheel Thunder, Trick Style, Virtua Tennis 2
    9. Coaster Works, Jojo's Adventure, Floigan Bros, MDK2, Confidential Mission (w/gun unboxed), Power Stone
    10. House of the Dead 2 (w/gun unboxed), F1 World GP, Silver, Buggy Heat, Rush 2049, Wacky Races
    11. Space Race, Starlancer, Headhunter, Iron Aces, Rayman 2, Ready 2 Rumble 2
    12. Outrigger, Rainbow Six - Rogue Spear, Toy Commander, Wetrix, Res Evil 3, Res Evil Code Veronica
    13. Star Wars Jedi Battles, Heavy Metal Geomatrix, Aerowings 2, Shadow Man, Soul Calibur, Deep Fighter

Free to a good home (collection only, unless buying other stuff):
    F355 Challenge, NFL Blitz, SWS, Ultimate Fighting Championship, Virtua Striker 2, V-Rally, WWF Attitude

All DC For Sale images at https://flic.kr/s/aHskzkmZ9F

Everything (that's not sealed) has been tested in the last few months, and is in perfect working order.
    If a game is sealed, it means I haven't had a chance to test it (and with JP games, check if there's a spine). I have no reason to believe sealed games won't work, but ymmv. All sales are final. All PAL games come in original bulky blue cases w/instructions. Due to their age and wear and tear, the cases tend to get the worst of it, but I have over the years replaced cases as much as I can. All the cases on the games I'm selling appear to be functional, although they may have scratches, missing teeth and stickers that can't be removed. Much like myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Definitely interested in Skies of Arcadia, will need to go through the bundles. Would you consider pick & mix'ing a bundle (sorry, I'm awkward :D ) assuming I gave you a list of possible titles and you decide if it's worth it in terms of being able to shift other titles.

What condition is the Skies of Arcadia disc/box in?

It'd also need to be post up to Dublin too; got nobody near Cork for collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Lemming wrote: »
    Definitely interested in Skies of Arcadia, will need to go through the bundles. Would you consider pick & mix'ing a bundle (sorry, I'm awkward :D ) assuming I gave you a list of possible titles and you decide if it's worth it in terms of being able to shift other titles.

What condition is the Skies of Arcadia disc/box in?

It'd also need to be post up to Dublin too; got nobody near Cork for collection.

HI there, Skies of Arcadia box and disks look in good shape to me. I can up some pix to flicker if that would help, but probably not until this weekend.

The bundles have been carefully organised so that I'm not left with detritus at the end of this process, so I wouldn't really consider picking and mixing just yet. If they're still on sale in a month's time, I might be more interested in an offer :)

Why not just buy all the bundles and use the cases for games you don't like as spares?! :pac:

corblimey wrote: »
    HI there, Skies of Arcadia box and disks look in good shape to me. I can up some pix to flicker if that would help, but probably not until this weekend.

The bundles have been carefully organised so that I'm not left with detritus at the end of this process, so I wouldn't really consider picking and mixing just yet. If they're still on sale in a month's time, I might be more interested in an offer :)

Why not just buy all the bundles and use the cases for games you don't like as spares?! :pac:

Nice try ... :pac:

I'll take another look over the bundles. As for Skies of Arcadia, what'd be the postage to Dublin, and do you use paypal?

Hi corblimey, I've misjudged ye olde fundage for the month, so I'll need to limit myself to Skies of Arcadia for the moment. I'll have to check back in in a couple of weeks and see what's left.

If you're agreed, we shall take it to PM to sort postal details & payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Lemming wrote: »
    Hi corblimey, I've misjudged ye olde fundage for the month, so I'll need to limit myself to Skies of Arcadia for the moment. I'll have to check back in in a couple of weeks and see what's left.

If you're agreed, we shall take it to PM to sort postal details & payment.

PM sent

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement