Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamcast NTSC Games

Options
  • 07-05-2016 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Dreamcast NTSC Games
    POST\COLLECTION: Prefer collection, but can meet within 10 miles of Cork City. Post or Pacel motel is an option, but will take longer to organise and cost more.
    PRICE: Various, see below
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal, bank transfer or cash (items under e100) if meeting up

Game|€
    Bomberman Online|50
    D2|60
    Grandia 2|35
    Illbleed|45
    Mars Matrix|85
    Tech Romancer|70
    Typing of the Dead (w/keyboard, boxed)|50
    Seaman (w/microphone, sealed)|40
    Marine Fishing (w/fishing pole, boxed)|40
    NTSC Bundles**|50

** NTSC Bundles
    1. Armada , Sega Smash Pack 1 , Midway Hits Vol 2 , Flag to Flag , Ooga Booga , Dead or Alive 2
    2. Bang Gunship Elite , Spiderman , NCAA 2k2 , Stupid Invaders , Space Channel 5 , Demolition Racer
    3. Maken X , Inhabitants , Midway Hits Vol 1 , Sonic Adventure 2 , Frogger 2 , Test Drive Le Mans

All DC For Sale images at https://flic.kr/s/aHskzkmZ9F

Everything (that's not sealed) has been tested in the last few months, and is in perfect working order.
    If a game is sealed, it means I haven't had a chance to test it (and with JP games, check if there's a spine). I have no reason to believe sealed games won't work, but ymmv. All sales are final. All PAL games come in original bulky blue cases w/instructions. Due to their age and wear and tear, the cases tend to get the worst of it, but I have over the years replaced cases as much as I can. All the cases on the games I'm selling appear to be functional, although they may have scratches, missing teeth and stickers that can't be removed. Much like myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement