Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamcast JP Games

Options
  • 07-05-2016 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Dreamcast JP Games
    POST\COLLECTION: Prefer collection, but can meet within 10 miles of Cork City. Post or Pacel motel is an option, but will take longer to organise and cost more.
    PRICE: Various, see below
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal, bank transfer or cash (items under e100) if meeting up

Game|€
    Border Down (w/spine)|70
    Castle of Shikigami 2 (special, sealed)|35
    Chaosfield (sealed)|50
    Cosmic Smash (DVD case)|30
    Ikaruga (sealed)|55
    Napple Tale (w/spine)|40
    Psyvariar 2 (sealed)|50
    Rainbow Cotton (sealed) |55
    Trizeal (w/spine)|60
    Twinkle Star Sprites (sealed)|40
    Under Defeat (DVD case)|55
    Zero Gunner 2|70
    House of the Dead (w/gun, boxed)|35
    Bomber Hehhem (w/spine)|30
    DUX (DVD case)|30
    Radirgy (w/spine)|30
    JP Bundles**|70

** JP Bundles
    1. Panzer Front (w/spine) , Rent a Hero 1 (w/spine) , Tokyo Bus Guide (w/spine) , Virtual On , Wind & Water (w/spine)
    2. Rush Rush Rally (w/soundtrack) , Puzzle Bobble 4 (w/spine) , Frame Gride , Super Producers (w/spine) , Samba De Amigo v.2000 (w/spine)

All DC For Sale images at https://flic.kr/s/aHskzkmZ9F

Everything (that's not sealed) has been tested in the last few months, and is in perfect working order.
    If a game is sealed, it means I haven't had a chance to test it (and with JP games, check if there's a spine). I have no reason to believe sealed games won't work, but ymmv. All sales are final. All PAL games come in original bulky blue cases w/instructions. Due to their age and wear and tear, the cases tend to get the worst of it, but I have over the years replaced cases as much as I can. All the cases on the games I'm selling appear to be functional, although they may have scratches, missing teeth and stickers that can't be removed. Much like myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

You have some nice games for sale there at very good prices. It would be clearer if you stated what games were not factory sealed but used games resealed by the game shop, somebody may think they're buying a new game when they're not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

You have some nice games for sale there at very good prices. It would be clearer if you stated what games were not factory sealed but used games resealed by the game shop, somebody may think they're buying a new game when they're not.

Is it possible to tell from looking? I daresay all the sealed ones are reseals, but have no idea what to look for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

I'd like Cosmic Smash and Border Down, please, if still available.

I'd like Cosmic Smash and Border Down, please, if still available.

PM sent
    ETA: offer accepted as per thread rules, then PM sent

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,390 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Can you do me a deal on rainbow cotton, zero gunner 2, ill bleed and seaman? What's the best price posted?

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Can you do me a deal on rainbow cotton, zero gunner 2, ill bleed and seaman? What's the best price posted?

PM sent

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,390 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm offering 180 without postage for those 4 games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

corblimey wrote: »
    PM sent

Hi, just a reminder, offers must be made and accepted on thread before going to PM.

Hi, just a reminder, offers must be made and accepted on thread before going to PM.

I knew a mod would get me in trouble!
    Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'm offering 180 without postage for those 4 games.

Offer accepted, PM sent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement