Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a cake baked for a birthday near Blackrock?

Options
  • 07-05-2016 11:39am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

My birthday is coming up soon and I would like to order a cake? Where would I go about doing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭caviardreams

My birthday is coming up soon and I would like to order a cake? Where would I go about doing this?

Pretty sure SuperValu in Blackrock do cakes to order.

More expensive would be the Butlers Pantry at the bottom of Mount Merrion Avenue. Their chocolate biscuit cake is beyond amazing but expensive :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,565 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Sweet on booterstown avenue might be worth a shout or the natural bakery in stillorgan shopping centre if you can travel a little further afield.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

There's a Cake place on NewtownPark Avenue in a Cottage beside the Newpark Centre

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 46 In The Conversation

uch wrote: »
    There's a Cake place on NewtownPark Avenue in a Cottage beside the Newpark Centre

I'm afraid that one has closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Seaswimmer

Simply Delicious on Foxrock Avenue do a lovely selection of cakes...

• Advertisement
Advertisement