Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eStatements

Options
  • 07-05-2016 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Any idea of when eStatements will be available?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

RazzaMataz wrote: »
    Any idea of when eStatements will be available?
    Hi RazzaMataz,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. 

eStatements are currently available on Banking 365 Online for Current, Demand Deposit, Loan accounts and Credit Cards which have been added to your 365 Online profile. 

For more information on eStatements, please see here

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 13 RazzaMataz

Sorry, my question may have been unclear.

When I log into my 365 online banking account and try to access my estatements I get the message:
    "eStatements are not available at this time. Please try again later."

Do you know when this will be fixed? My impression is that this feature seems to be broken more often than it is working.

Sorry about that RazzaMataz, I misunderstood your query.

We've checked here and eStatements are functioning as normal. Can we ask you to please clear your browser history and log in again and see if this helps. 

Alternatively, can we ask you to try log in using a different internet browser and let us know if this works?

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lizel058

hi Im having the same issue, i have cleared my cache and cookies, have logged out and in, and have tried and alternative web browser but still giving the same error

• Registered Users Posts: 13 RazzaMataz

Thanks Sharon.

I tried both your suggestions, and neither worked.

I can see the balance and transactions on my current account.
    My credit card balance and transactions are 'unavailable'.
    When I click the Statements menu item, or on the 'new eStatement' link next to my accounts I get the 'Service Not Available' message.

is there anything else you can suggest?

• Advertisement

Hi lizel058 & Razzamataz,

Thank you both for getting back to us. 

We're sorry to hear this didn't work for you. We'll raise this with our Online Team straight away for investigation. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement