Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats Applewood, Castleview and Holywell in Swords like to live in?

Options
  • 07-05-2016 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

I'm considering buying an apartment in Holywell, Applewood and Castleview in Swords.

Is there anyone who lives in these areas that could give me some information on what's it like to live there?

The positives and negatives of living there. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

I lived in Holywell for about 5 years. I really liked it there. The part we lived in was always nice and quiet (it got even quieter when they opened the road that goes around Holywell instead of through it. There is a Spar just across the road which is handy, not too far from Pavilions shopping centre and the village and also the bus stop for the Swords Express is right at the top of the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

I currently live in Holywell and have done since it was built. People keep themselves to themselves. Nothing really untoward going on. We have a big school now in the middle, a busy community centre, and yes a spar which is handy.

15 min walk to the Pavs. I like it.

Advertisement