Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Available QWERTY phones?

Options
  • 07-05-2016 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

I've used a Nokia E72 (full keyboard) phone for a few years and I love it. Tried a couple of touch-screen smartphones but just don't like them. It seems almost impossible now to find a new QWERTY phone that can be used with an Irish network. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Blackberry still do button phones.

Not sure if anyone in Ireland sells them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

BlackBerry Passport is the only one around, PCWorld sell them. Great phone, I use the silver edition, or you could try the BlackBerry Priv. Again I use one myself and good but keyboard doesn't come near the passport experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

Backblerry just started phasing out the last of theirs. Not that it worries me because I was never a fan of those.

I expected there to be tons of qwerty phones up on alibaba but they're scarce. No new ones that I can find. I must not be the only fecker around who hate, hate, hates touchscreen phones although I been begrudgingly using them for the past few years

Advertisement