Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Retail Park construction work

Options
  • 07-05-2016 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭

Anybody knows what they are up to? Seen some activity going near the roundabout

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

uli84 wrote: »
    Anybody knows what they are up to? Seen some activity going near the roundabout

There was talk of a cinema going in somewhere up there. I don't know if it ever got planning permission. Maybe that's what they are doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

I think theyre trying to sell the space so obviously clearing it and showing road layout to maybe entice buyers a little more. the cinema was meant to go in the overflow carpark beside home store and more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭uli84

Thx, lets see what happens...

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭blackbird 49

Antibac wrote: »
    There was talk of a cinema going in somewhere up there. I don't know if it ever got planning permission. Maybe that's what they are doing?

Seen planning permission been sort for cinema in the empty space beside flo gas ( last year) it was in the paper about 6 months or more ago, planning permission was refused

Advertisement