Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

donation

Options
  • 08-05-2016 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Not sure where exactly this query should go, so apologies if I am in the wrong one.

Would i be allowed to post a link to raise funds to purchase a new cuddle cot in my daughters memory (Stillborn on the 28/04/16) for the Rotunda Hospital

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Moved to the help desk. Please read the charter before posting. Also all posts are pre moderated.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid not, we don't allow Boards to be used for fund-raising, even for such good causes as this. The problem is that there are so many good causes that if we allow one we'd have to allow them all and people would get fed up with them quite quickly. However what you could do if you wish is to add the link to your signature. Best of luck with the fund-raising and I'm very sorry for your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭anto2009

Hi Zaph

Thank you for your reply and kindness will add link to signature

thank you

anto2009

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Anto there's a website called https://www.gofundme.com might be worth a look.

Sorry for your trouble, hope you get through it ok, tragic thing to happen. Heart goes out to you, dad of 2 and both of them nearly gave me heart attacks in the last few hours before their arrival and both came within minutes of not making it, I've had that feeling, wouldn't wish it on anyone, keep strong and stay on the roller coaster.

Anto there's a website called https://www.gofundme.com might be worth a look.

Sorry for your trouble, hope you get through it ok, tragic thing to happen. Heart goes out to you, dad of 2 and both of them nearly gave me heart attacks in the last few hours before their arrival and both came within minutes of not making it, I've had that feeling, wouldn't wish it on anyone, keep strong and stay on the roller coaster.

Thank for you kind words my sis inlaw has set up a gofundme page for us link is in my signature.

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

That could be made a bit more readable, you could have text such as:

[noparse]Help buy a cuddle cot for Rotunda Childrens Hospital[/noparse]

which gives:

Help buy a cuddle cot for Rotunda Childrens Hospital

Thanks spear

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement