Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reconnection fee for rented property.

Options
  • 08-05-2016 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have just rented a shop unit which i intend to renovate and start a new business,the problem is that when i went to get electricity turned on I was told there is an 1900 euro reconnection fee,am I or the landlord responsible for this charge.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 6 banjo12

Sorry Spear,I realised my mistake and then i couldnt delete the thread.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can delete a thread you've started under the edit post options, but only once your post is the only one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 majeedhameed

Hello, I'm new in Boards.Ie - After I made my account, and when I want to pick 3 conversations that I wish to join it, after I chose those three and click on (continue) box, there is not action( no respond) . Why ???

Do you mean three, the phone company in this case? But otherwise you should have the reply button on any other thread, just as in this one.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

I think when you sign up these days you have to choose three forums or topics to follow, like when you're signing up to twitter.

Click on My Forums at the top of the home page and see if theres a thread there that interests you, or click into the forum and start a new thread

Advertisement