Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front Page Fiasco!!!

Options
  • 08-05-2016 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

It took me about 15 minutes to find this Section, I eventually just did a keyword search for the word Feedback and it brought me here, lucky for the keyword search facility eh..

I've just had the most horrible experience of looking at what I presume is something that was shot dead sitting in a Fridge and I can't stop thinking about it and I'll never be able to get it out of my head now again. How horrific is that???! Surely that shouldn't be on the front page of Boards???! It should at least carry some label to classify what it is and a few asterisks.... People could stumble onto it sitting at their Work Computer too. I dunno would a Boss be too impressed if they caught what their Employee was looking at. I went into some Thread about a Fridge, INNOCENTLY, ABSENT-MINDEDLY, NOSILY, to look at a Fridge. And yeah there was a Fridge there, BUT I WASN'T EXPECTING TO FIND SOMETHING DEAD INSIDE IT. How can ye show that?!? People should, for all intents and purposes, be able to somewhat freely mosey in and out of the front page as they so wish at their easy leisure lol, WITHOUT SEEING A DEAD ANIMAL HANGING UP INSIDE. Shure ya might as well have put up pictures of animals being shot and killed as well. CRAZY STUFF! It's insane. Are ye even allowed show that?!? On the front page for Frick sake. How am I supposed to get that image out of my mind now??? I have to go eat Dinner in an hour! Thanks Boards! I'll never be able to get over that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Picture it. Dead animal. Insides / stuffing present / not-present / falling out. Clinging on with their lil body. Red..... Bloodied all over the place.... Now picture.... A. Fridge! NO comparison.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Do you have a link to this post?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Such drama! It is a fridge for sale in the hunting forum Zaph....and is being sold for the purposes of hanging deer and such things, hence the animal inside. I do hope the lady in the OP considers where her meat comes from though.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057583448

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

So the OP is upset about a picture in the Hunting forum? Exactly what sort of pictures would one expect in the Hunting forum if they weren't like that one? As for it being on the front page, all threads are on the front page at some point when there are posts in them. Just because they appear there doesn't mean you are obliged to click on them. Marking this one as resolved before any further silliness ensues.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement