Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hey guys i've a few bits and pieces to sell

Options
  • 08-05-2016 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey all selling a couple bits and pieces today.

Licenced Cyma M1A1 Thompson AEG €240: Full working order, 300 FPS, full auto and semi-automatic, faux wood grips and stock, fitted with a tighbore barrel for increased accuracy, certified less than one joule, comes with hi cap round drum magazine. Great gun at a great price.

Franchi tri-shot spring shotgun €30: Full working order, in good condition, great for cqb, short style great for getting around tight corners, certified less than one joule. I love this gun but seeing as how I have the larger one now, I don’t need both 250fps

Mp5 AEG €50: not sure the exact make of this one, really only selling this one for parts, has an odd silver blotchy paint job (clearly home done), the gun does fully work although it’s inaccurate and loud, comes with two hi cap mags, missing back cover. This one someone gave to me so really just looking in case anyone is interested. 275 fps

Red Dot Scope €35 : Battery powered, new battery installed, super precise dot for those crack shots, dot strength is adjustable and can be green or red, good condition.

Viper Light tac vest Green €30: In great condition, rarely used, fully adjustable, velcro still in like new condition.

Open to offers
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement