Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know about this advert :"The king is coming to Cork"?

Options
  • 08-05-2016 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Keep hearing this advert on redfm. All that it is is ""The king is coming to Cork".
    Anyone know what it's about?
    Thought it might be a new Burger King or something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Karmella

I think it might be a lion coming to fota.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

I've seen Fota billboards saying the same, I think there's one around Dennehys cross way?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lohn1974

Ah that must be it so. Well the advert worked and has people talking!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Elvis???.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Asian Lions coming to Fota. Going into the new Asian sanctuary part of the park along with the Indian Rhinos and Sumatran Tigers who are already there. Sometime in July I heard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,311 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

There was another strange 'advert' if that is what it is on billboards around the place. Something that looked like the Shroud of Turin image, but no wording and put up for no apparent reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

great, I'll look forward to not see them on my next visit with the kids, a bit like the Sumatran Tiger area, think I saw a tail of one the last time :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Gabbo?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

great, I'll look forward to not see them on my next visit with the kids, a bit like the Sumatran Tiger area, think I saw a tail of one the last time :rolleyes:

Every time I've gone have got a great view of the tigers. Came up really close to the fence and glass area. You must frighten them! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

mansize wrote: »
    Gabbo?

It's about a king not a dodo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement