Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

letting a holiday home in Killarney

Options
  • 08-05-2016 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi,

We have a 2 bed house just outside Killarney. It is let long term at the moment but the rent Is not great 420/ month. We are looking at letting it as a holiday home. Tried searching the net for companies that take on such houses and manage them, but can't find any company to do this. So I am looking at managing myself I am an hr from the house but would have a local that would clean and manage the house.

I don't know what the market Is like in Killarney for holiday lettings ???

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Bigus

Air Bnb is good , as you can see the profile of the guests before you commit.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 grass

Thanks, been looking at it and it looks like a good idea. Must do a bit more research. Any owners of holiday home in killarney on here ??

Advertisement