Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2016

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

astradave wrote: »
    ah Evra... ffs stupid Peno

just a lazy challenge for no reason

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Evra was so silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Martial to show em all up now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

RobertKK wrote: »
    Evra was so silly.

People earlier weren't wrong, he is really IS as good as he was in his final few years with us!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

If Utd sign him I will be delighted to be proven wrong but having seen Pogba play in around 20 matches over the last few years on the TV I have to say he is very overrated fir what he produces,give me the likes of Verratti over him any day.

If Utd sign him I will be delighted to be proven wrong but having seen Pogba play in around 20 matches over the last few years on the TV I have to say he is very overrated fir what he produces,give me the likes of Verratti over him any day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Evra's always liable to do something stupid isn't he.

Great to have the euros started. Like a pig in sh!te. :)

If Utd sign him I will be delighted to be proven wrong but having seen Pogba play in around 20 matches over the last few years on the TV I have to say he is very overrated for what he produces,give me the likes of Verratti over him any day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,596 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

If Utd sign him I will be delighted to be proven wrong but having seen Pogba play in around 20 matches over the last few years on the TV I have to say he is very overrated for what he produces,give me the likes of Verratti over him any day.

so what your REALLY saying is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭Tippex

so what your REALLY saying is?

I reckon but might be way off on this but really likes verratti

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Delighted for Payet. He's been their best player tonight imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Some strike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

Payet what a player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Can we sign Payet instead of Pogba please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Holy balls, what a strike! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭Tippex

take a bow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,233 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

So the salty lemony droves have labelled

jose as some animal that should be locked up

Big dave dealing with the sex slaves

Fellers hair annoys them

Jesus we are in for a fun few years :D

Apologies for multiple posts,Payet excellent tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Can we sign Payet instead of Pogba please?

And Kante

• Advertisement

Working here so missing the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

Working here so missing the game

you missed a stunning goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

The UK media are claiming Payet as one of their own :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

bangkok wrote: »
    you missed a stunning goal.

And Kante's value skyrocket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Never mind Pogba I think we could have a real chance at getting Kante. Saying that if he continues way he was tonight gonna be a lot more attention on him after the euros then already was.

DM_7 wrote: »

Doesn't he have a release clause though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Never mind Pogba I think we could have a real chance at getting Kante. Saying that if he continues way he was tonight gonna be a lot more attention on him after the euros then already was.

Thought he was very good tonight,very tidy on the ball,kept things ticking over

Christ he would be a super signing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

after the season he had with leicester was always high. great game tonight. all the big clubs will be in for him no doubt

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Doesn't he have a release clause though?

Does he :eek:

Can't see him at Leicester next season so.

Does he :eek:

Can't see him at Leicester next season so.

Thought I heard 20 Million a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I can't see United going for Kante when they have Schneiderlin. He's the type of player that will thrive under Mourinho. I'd rate Kante as a better player but Schneiderlin is more than capable and could play a big role under Jose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Thought I heard 20 Million a few weeks ago.

Pretty sure its just for Champ League clubs.

Anyway i read on here during the week that Morgan is a far better player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,648 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

They say we've won the race to sign the Basel CF wonder kid Breel Embolo.

It'd be a very weird signing if Ibra is coming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

Headshot wrote: »

Who are they? ðŸ˜႒

Nah according to my Basel fan Source in Switzerland (Reddit) he played the majority of the season on the RW, he's kinda like Martial in that he can play anywhere across the front.

Hes a feckin beast on FM

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    Who are they? ðŸ˜႒

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-win-race-15million-8155756

And German newspapers and the biggest paper in Austria

Nah according to my Basel fan Source in Switzerland (Reddit) he played the majority of the season on the RW, he's kinda like Martial in that he can play anywhere across the front.

Hes a feckin beast on FM

oh thats interesting, we need that position filled alright

He had previously said that he was too young to move to the big clubs or to the PL and he would be bored of it by the time he was 25 so he was linked to Red Bull Leipzig for the the last while until we were supposed to have convinced him to join us now. Probably why the German media is getting the main story behind it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Johner wrote: »
    I can't see United going for Kante when they have Schneiderlin. He's the type of player that will thrive under Mourinho. I'd rate Kante as a better player but Schneiderlin is more than capable and could play a big role under Jose.
    I actually think a midfield of Kante (deep), schneiderlin (middle) and Herrera (tip) would be incredible - the latter two were woefully mis/underused this season. Ridiculous mix of work rate, athleticism and intelligence, with quality technique. Schneiderlin does best I find with someone behind/alongside him in the defensive end I find. Also think it would be a great fit for a quick, threatening front line which martial, rashford and hopefully under Jos at least on of januzaj/depay can thrive under.

Oh, and ibra in the short term of course. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

For the few interested, El Confidencial have published the alleged Whatsapp conversation between DDG and the witness. Cadena SER have published the alleged Whatsapp conversation between Muniain and the witness.

SZVs9l8.jpg?1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,641 ✭✭✭✭Sand

I'm not seeing the threats of violence or the girl being intimidated by him. If anything she seems to be trying to bait him in the conversation, asking him the name of the hotel and asking him if he was there or not. How could she be unsure? Hes fairly recognisable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

TheTownie wrote: »
    For the few interested, El Confidencial have published the alleged Whatsapp conversation between DDG and the witness. Cadena SER have published the alleged Whatsapp conversation between Muniain and the witness.

SZVs9l8.jpg?1

Sounds very threatening and intimidating

Hang him I say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Thought he was very good tonight,very tidy on the ball,kept things ticking over

Christ he would be a super signing

Been like that all season massive player for Leicester.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Ahh come on is that what it was all about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

jayo26 wrote: »
    Ahh come on is that what it was all about.

?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    ?

The big scandal yesterday is going on them msgs.

jayo26 wrote: »
    The big scandal yesterday is going on them msgs.

Seems to me by them messages that the witness is very friendly and DDG is in now way aggressive. Also the bit about the teammates in manchester doesn't read like he is organising an orgy with them, reads as if he is saying that he is showing he pics to a group of lads and she is asking if they fancy her, and then he are joking that she couldn't handle them all while she is saying she could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Some of the rags running stories that we will challenge Arsenal for Mhiktarian.

He would be an awesome buy, only around £25m being mooted too, absolute bargain.

Seems to me by them messages that the witness is very friendly and DDG is in now way aggressive. Also the bit about the teammates in manchester doesn't read like he is organising an orgy with them, reads as if he is saying that he is showing he pics to a group of lads and she is asking if they fancy her, and then he are joking that she couldn't handle them all while she is saying she could.

It seems to be putting words in his mouth she says that she was told he wanted book manchester but then she says to muniane that he said it.

Im not gonna comment as we dont know all the facts and it sounds like a big legal case but if that is what the press went on yesterday it looks a bit different from what the press or people in here were saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

TheTownie wrote: »

SZVs9l8.jpg?1

Jesus christ that cant be real, De Gea and Munian replying like they were twelve. "Nooooooo" heeheehee"

As others have said in both cases the witness seems to have initiated conversation. It's really scary how thinks take off with social media.

Anyway on topic, Kante was only capped three months ago. It's unbelievable how quickly a player can rise and regularly be one of the best players on the pitch. If he's sold this summer we need to be in for him.

• Advertisement

Imagine the salt and lemon is spewing overdrive seeing degea did **** all wrong really.

So jose is the devil.
    Big dave is a sex pest.
    Rooney shags grannies.
    Afroman is a pitch bully.
    Memphis buys stuff.
    Ibra is ibra.

God i cant wait for this season of salt and lemon from our rivals lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement