Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2016

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Swansea don't look like scoring. Nearly half time without a shot on target.

Bye bye CL

The scores of Southhampton and West Ham game may mean a very early or no EL games if ye do not win next week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

If match not played this week then Fellaini out of cup final?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,217 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Come on the Swans!! Tease us some more!

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

No game being played and the match thread is already in the toilet,some people in this forum need to step away from the keyboards.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Swansea had a good goal in my opinion disallowed earlier so hopefully they get another and keep City out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

S**t - good point mate. Hopefully he can play on the FA. He bossed it in the semi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭stesaurus

RobertKK wrote: »
    Swansea had a good goal in my opinion disallowed earlier so hopefully they get another and keep City out.

It's the hope........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

Are you saying Bangkok planted the device?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

I'm almost happy the Champions League thing is over now. I do feel LvG's future is linked to that 4th spot so I'm hoping that he gets sacked because of it. It's respectable of the club to allow a manager to see out a season but to leave a manager in charge after finishing lower than 4th would be unbelieveable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

CigTWqQW0AAVrw2.jpg

False alarm - suspect package turned out to be a cocker spaniel.

• Advertisement

Polo_Mint wrote: »
    Why are you dragging this out.The Stadium is clear and all fans are safe

All other games are still going ahead..

Dragging what out?

Why is it particularly important? We will have a game in hand, being 7th by the end of the day today means **** all really, the only game of any importance to us is the City game. Nothing else matters today.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

What about Wijnaldum in the summer?

Could be gotten pretty cheap IMO.

Worth a punt for £10m or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭amber69

CigTWqQW0AAVrw2.jpg

Looks like a springer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,924 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

CigTWqQW0AAVrw2.jpg

That's a Springer :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

dubmick wrote: »
    Southampton win and we could end the day 7th

Yes.

Is that particularly important right now?
    Get a fcking grip, I never said it was important compared to the game being called off. The self-righteousness of this place.

The Sky lads in the car park,bomb squad at the stadium.Souness said he was patted down on the way in-did the security suspect something early today?

TheTownie wrote: »
    Are you saying Bangkok planted the device?

Hahaha brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

CigTWqQW0AAVrw2.jpg

Hate people making jokes out of this **** already. Should be getting yellow cards for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Bomb Squad shown turning up to the ground on Sky Sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

• Advertisement

Get a fcking grip, I never said it was important compared to the game being called off. The self-righteousness of this place.

And I never said anything to do with the game being called off so get over yourself and leave your aggression elsewhere.

You know what you can do with your self righteousness too don't you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

GSPfan wrote: »
    I'm almost happy the Champions League thing is over now. I do feel LvG's future is linked to that 4th spot so I'm hoping that he gets sacked because of it. It's respectable of the club to allow a manager to see out a season but to leave a manager in charge after finishing lower than 4th would be unbelieveable.

How is it over? It's 1-1 at halftime in th City game. Still in the balance.

Not that I expect City to lose but the CL thing is far from over yet.

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    Hate people making jokes out of this **** already. Should be getting yellow cards for this.

Re-fucking-lax. Joe will take your call tomorrow.

Re-f****ing-lax. Joe will take your call tomorrow.

Not even responding to that level of ****. Enjoy the playground tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Couldn't agree with you more it's a serious thing.... That dog looks like he is going to go for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

adox wrote: »
    How is it over? It's 1-1 at halftime in th City game. Still in the balance.

Not that I expect City to lose but the CL thing is far from over yet.

I was typing when it was still 0-1. I was hoping it would be all over today no matter what. If City lose then the saga drags on.

Are you that precious that you are genuinely upset that people would make a joke about a football match being postponed because a suspect package was found? No one was injured, no one was hurt, security have done their job..........and Pheonix10 remains upset.

Seriously?

Are you that precious that you are genuinely upset that people would make a joke about a football match being postponed because a suspect package was found? No one was injured, no one was hurt, security have done their job..........and Pheonix10 remains upset.

Seriously?

Yeah go tell the ladz, you're the coolest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

You are being slightly dramatic, in fairness.

Anyway, not getting even a little bit hopeful over the City match. Another "Agueroooooo!" is more or less guaranteed.

• Advertisement

Big half this. Swansea can't go behind again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Some disgusting posts in that match thread. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Strange decision to lock a thread about one of the biggest talking points of the season and just because one or two bell ends can't wise up.

Even a controlled explosion will cause some damage. Was the device found on the stands or inside somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

A joke about this could come back to haunt you especially with the Euros coming up in France. It doesn't really bother me if others want to say things they might regret later but I'm not giving them oxygen by engaging with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭madcabbage

You'd think they'd have to pre-check the stadium prior to every game from now on. What a fright that people have to do something awful like that if it's a live device. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Niall Quinn would've been great on Bosco.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

And I never said anything to do with the game being called off so get over yourself and leave your aggression elsewhere.

You know what you can do with your self righteousness too don't you?

I have no idea what you were on about then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

The match might not be that important but it looks like Europa spots need decided, who avoids the qualifying round in particular.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

utdreport ‏@utdreport 4m4 minutes ago
    #mufcvsafcb could be played behind closed doors tomorrow [sun]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

GSPfan wrote: »
    I was typing when it was still 0-1. I was hoping it would be all over today no matter what. If City lose then the saga drags on.

Well I hope the hope lives on, and we do a Ukraine and come from behind and win 4th place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Xenji wrote: »

**** me.

Must say that it's amazing how well a modern stadium with properly trained police and stewards can evacuate a ground that big so quickly. They need to be congratulated for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

C'mon Swansea

The military have arrived at OT.
    Asst CC John O'Hare: “We are awaiting the imminent arrival of military colleagues to ....establish what exactly we are dealing with."

I have no idea what you were on about then

I explained it in a post to polomick, or polo mint (sorry not going back to check)

I meant that it isn't particularly important as we will have our game in hand and the only game of actual importance to us today now is the City game

What West Ham or whoever else do is of no consequence really.

Sorry there was confusion, I'd have clarified it for you in the last post if you hadn't gone in two footed on me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,850 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Must not have been pleasant for anyone on a warm day like that... OT is a ball ache to get out of and get away from under normal circumstances I hate to be part of an evacuation.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Several reports that the military are on their way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

How Stan Collymore is the most in the know person in this whole thing baffles me.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement