Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2016

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭HardenendMan

Over LVG?

Absolutely.

Over Jose or Ancellotti?

Nah, yer alright.

Enjoy the 2/3 years with them before finding a replacement to carry things on.

• enzo roco wrote: »
    I dont even support liverpool. So Im not bitter at all. I just dont understand why football fans are complete dicks to eachother.

Sure the liverpool fans will probably do the same on Saturday if palace win

Exactly they will. Rivalries will always exist in sport. Take it on the chin and move on it's just game at the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,755 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

There is not one honest United fan that wouldn't love to have Klopp as manager.

Honest to God, I don't want Klopp. His last season at Dortmund was dreadful. He didn't do any better than Rodgers in the league, Rodgers who did manage to get European football for Liverpool unlike Klopp.
    He is charismatic but then so is LVG, who at least if he does leave has us playing football in Europe next season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

enzo roco wrote: »
    I dont even support liverpool. So Im not bitter at all. I just dont understand why football fans are complete dicks to eachother.

Sure the liverpool fans will probably do the same on Saturday if palace win

Its a bit of fun mate if you or anyone takes it anymore serious then you got problems. wooohooooo let the slagging continue and if we loose on saturday which is 50-50 we will take it on the chin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

Hands up any United fans that prefer LVG over Klopp?

Yeah...thought so...

Who gives a fuck

You lost. Get over it. No point in bring you little tantrum over here

• Advertisement

Polo_Mint wrote: »
    Who gives a fuck

You lost. Get over it. No point in bring you little tantrum over here

Chill. Just trying to give balance and reality check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Lads, I always look for the positive.
    If we lose on Saturday at least it will be only one final lost for King Louis.

Chill. Just trying to give balance and reality check.

Reality is that Klopp has lost 5 finals in a row.

United yes are currently ****ed

But Klopp has guaranteed nothing for liverpool.

Reality is that Klopp has lost 5 finals in a row.

United yes are currently ****ed

But Klopp has guaranteed nothing for liverpool.

Can't we all just enjoy being fcuking 5hit together? My team is $hitter than your team.

Can't we all just enjoy being fcuking 5hit together? My team is $hitter than your team.

At least this is an honest post :)

• Advertisement

At least this is an honest post :)

I never doubted Liverpools $hitness. I also don't doubt that Klopp was very much coveted by United fans :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,596 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

TV3 have fecking Souness on for the cup final :rolleyes:

Scrap the cap!

Have to say the OG against Bournmeouth looked a better struck goal than the goal Smalling scored against Shrewsbury.

I never doubted Liverpools $hitness. I also don't doubt that Klopp was very much coveted by United fans :-)

Most of us wanted Ancelotti.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

It's swings and roundabouts.

When they beat us in the EL they were lording it.

When they nearly won the league during the Moyes era they were lording it, you would swear they had won the world cup and we had been relegated the rubbish out of some of them.

Look at their super thread now, whinging about getting the EXACT SAME GUFF AS THEY GIVE TO UNITED FANS WHEN WE LOSE.

Its football, people will invariably gloat when their rivals lose.

If people cannot take the the rub from their rivals then they shouldnt dish it out and then plead the moral highground when it's turned back on them.

That goes for all fans, United ones as much as any team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Fa cup would be a good lead into next season hopefully with Mourinho in charge, give the players a taste of success

That being said we could easily lose if we play like we have for most of this season, it wouldn't be a surprise. Really nervous about this game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Listen if ya can give **** expect to get it back.

Liverpool fans gave us plenty of guff over beating us and getting Cl football(or so they thought)

They had every right then. Now we get chuckle. Time to get out of the kitchen if it's too hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

If Sakho had of played tonight, he would have had coke in his pocket.... :)

Fa cup would be a good lead into next season hopefully with Mourinho in charge, give the players a taste of success

That being said we could easily lose if we play like we have for most of this season, it wouldn't be a surprise. Really nervous about this game

I'd genuinely say we have a 50/50 chance.

We could go out and blow them off the field or we could go out and have a mare like Norwich.

I hope we win but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Listen if ya can give **** expect to get it back.

Liverpool fans gave us plenty of guff over beating us and getting Cl football(or so they thought)

They had every right then. Now we get chuckle. Time to get out of the kitchen if it's too hot

Some of the lads complaining about getting a slagging would have you pissing yourself laughing. It's too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Made me chuckle, im tempted to post it elsewhere.

https://twitter.com/manutdvines/status/733053886358032384

Since 1995 every single FA cup match United has played has been televised in the UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Made me chuckle, im tempted to post it elsewhere.

https://twitter.com/manutdvines/status/733053886358032384

Video of same guy before start of 14/15 season saying they win Treble that season.

Man keeps giving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Julez

If I was a Liverpool fan I'd be fuming, no way I'd be going anywhere near the United thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Jaysus I could have sworn after the 4-3 dortmund game that there was about 20/40 .new posters in here. Where have they gone....I'm so very confused by it all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,233 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

stankratz wrote: »
    Liverpool bottled it in the second half, and what was that bottle filled with? :pac:

Could do this all night!

Club lemon??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,801 ✭✭✭✭kippy

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Exactly they will. Rivalries will always exist in sport. Take it on the chin and move on it's just game at the end of the day.

These type of rivalries and the extent to which they are taken to by certain folks on all side are ridiculous though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Yummy lemons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Yummy lemons.

Just hope we aren't eating ours come Sunday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Yummy lemons.

Too fizzy for this fella.

pWlihmG.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Just hope we aren't eating ours come Sunday

Meh, my expectations are already at zero. That's the difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Maybe we have some good news regarding the Board and LVG: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3597481/Manchester-United-fear-missing-Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang-Louis-Van-Gaal-manager-s-playing-style-potentially-scaring-away-transfer-targets.html

They fear LVG's style of play will scare off any potential transfer targets and will take this into consideration when discussing his future after the FA Cup final.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭JakeArmitage

j9fmfic.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

enzo roco wrote: »
    I thought this thread was about Manchester United.
    Hands up any United fans that prefer LVG over Klopp?

Yeah...thought so...

In fairness I dont normally take enjoyment of Liverpool losing but when a pool fan rocks in last week and starts spouting that United had intentionally left a fake bomb in the toilets to gain an advantage over City it kind of makes you realise how petty it can get.

So yeah in honour of Toby I will enjoy Sevillas win last night just as much as I know Liverpool fans will be loving Palace come Saturday evening.

zerks wrote: »
    Maybe we have some good news regarding the Board and LVG: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3597481/Manchester-United-fear-missing-Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang-Louis-Van-Gaal-manager-s-playing-style-potentially-scaring-away-transfer-targets.html

They fear LVG's style of play will scare off any potential transfer targets and will take this into consideration when discussing his future after the FA Cup final.

He has to go.

He has failed to get CL qualification, that has to be contractually a minimum requirement.

Even if we had played brilliant football this year and we didn't get CL he'd still have to go.

There is no middle ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

I have to admit, the Nicky Butt and Nick Cox team up makes me chuckle. Childish humour but I can't help it.

GSPfan wrote: »
    I have to admit, the Nicky Butt and Nick Cox team up makes me chuckle. Childish humour but I can't help it.

Dont be so childish............ all we need is the cristian fuchs in the middle to seperate them we be grand then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Whats the difference between Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool

Looks like Brendan will be in Europe next season...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36323968

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

brinty wrote: »

542.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,233 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

brinty wrote: »

Good for him...

• Advertisement

just seen this morning that dembele from fulham is on a free this summer.
    our first signing of the summer perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

Awesome video. Goosebump inducing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

bangkok wrote: »

Jesus that's confusing, another Fulham player called Moussa Dembele? Could he end up at Spurs?
    "It's Belgian Mousa Dembele to French Moussa Dembele and back to the Belgian Mousa Dembele..."

He wont be free tho probably cost a few million but would be worth it for a tallented teenager. I think spurs are in talks with him for a while tho.

Jesus that's confusing, another Fulham player called Moussa Dembele? Could he end up at Spurs?
    "It's Belgian Mousa Dembele to French Moussa Dembele and back to the Belgian Mousa Dembele..."

There is another dembelle in France they want also i think they are just-been selfish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,371 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

jayo26 wrote: »
    There is another dembelle in France they want also i think they are just-been selfish.

Dortmund got that one.

Dortmund got that one.

Ohh yes your spot on i forgot that.

jayo26 wrote: »
    He wont be free tho probably cost a few million but would be worth it for a tallented teenager. I think spurs are in talks with him for a while tho.

yea wont cost too much. Jose scouted him a while back as well, so id say contact has already been made

yea wont cost too much. Jose scouted him a while back as well, so id say contact has already been made

Could be like danny ings.. one of the most expensive free transfer of all time :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

:-]

All I have to say today really. :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement